Am 2007-09-28 um 17:45 schrieb Paul McNett:
> You should include dabo.icons as there are lots of icons in there that
> will likely get used on your toolbars, etc. While you don't need the
> dabo icon itself if you don't use it, it wouldn't add too much to your
> overhead to just include it if that's easiest.

My small* app doesn't need any toolbars or other icons.
Of course I tried to include the icons, but I didn't manage to find
the right path for them - can't stuff them into the site-
packages.zip. Just import dabo.icons wasn't enough.

* looks small, needs only one dialog, but has the usual ca. 50 MB...

>> I couldn't find any hooks to change the login dialog. Are there any?
>> I don't need no logo there, and I'd like to change the labels &
>> title also!
>
> Override app.getLoginInfo, instantiating your own dialog and returning
> user/pass.
> http://paul.dabodev.com/doc/api/dabodoc/
> dabo.dApp.dApp.html#Methods_getLoginInfo

Thank you, I think that is what I was looking for.
Should I have known (without tracing the sourcecode) that that's a
property of dApp and not dSecurityManager?

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net