On Dec 4, 2007 10:17 PM, Nate Lowrie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Dec 4, 2007 6:43 PM, Ed Leafe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Dec 4, 2007, at 10:51 AM, Nate Lowrie wrote:
> >
> > > Under Windows, the Checks appear as dots.  I can live with this as the
> > > dots appear and disappear as the item is checked and unchecked.
> > > However, with the radio menu items, all of the items in a group have
> > > the dots.  There is absolutely no way to tell what is checked.  I am
> > > pretty sure this is a Wx issue, but I thought I would check.  I don't
> > > have this problem on Linux.
> >
> >         Can you enter a ticket on Trac about this? I don't have the time to
> > look into it right now, but I don't want to forget about it.
> >
> >         Also, have you run the menu part in the wxPython demo? Do you seem
> > the same visual problems with the radio/check menus there?
>
> Don't have a Windows box at home but I will check when I get into work
> tomorrow.

Ok, I checked it today.  The menu in the wxPython demo is fine.  I get
a big dot on a selected radio list menu item and checks for the check
menu items.  I also don't see these small dots that I am seeing on all
menu items without a picture in Dabo.  I also checked under Linux
again and found out that I do have the same problem as Windows.  I am
running Kubuntu Gutsy.  Again, ran the WxPython demos under Kubuntu
and menus are correct.

This is a dabo problem and a pretty big one...  Can somebody confirm
this?  In the meantime I will enter a ticket.

Cheers,

Nate L.