Paul McNett wrote:

> Ed Leafe wrote:
>
>> On Dec 12, 2007, at 3:44 PM, bsnipes wrote:
>>
>>> Got it to work... now to get the icons showing up...
>>
>>      Great - be sure to tell me how you get the icons to show!
>
> Check out the generated setup.py that AppWizard gives you. locale and
> icons should work out of the box.

I just noticed that if you don't have the starting directory set to the
executables directory the icons will always be unknown even though the app
will run.  I had been using dist/fileLister.exe and kept getting unknown
icons in the menu.  When I used a shortcut with the correct startup dir or
browsed with Windows Explorer and double-clicked it showed the icons with no
problem.

Brian