Hi,

my app holds lots of very sensitive personal data and I would like to not have
it auto-connect to the database (mySQL).

I built it using the Class Designer, according to the two-part tutorial video.
>From there I tweaked lots of aspects with a lot of help from this list.

What I want to do now is have the connection built at run time, just not from
the .cnxml file. In the API doc I found some examples of what seems like
useful objects I will need for this:

db:
dConnectInfo,
dConnection

and ui:
dialogs.Login.

Can anyone give me some pointers (any snippets or references to sample code
would be great) as to where and when I should insert the code to create my
connection using dConnectInfo.
The API docs clearly show how it;s done (my preferred method):

        ci = dConnectInfo()
        ci.DbType = "MySQL"
        ci.Host = "localhost"
        ci.User = "" //<-- I want to get this from the dialogs.Login form.
        ci.PlainTextPassword = //<-- again from the dialogs.Login form.
        ci.Database = "myData"
        ci.Name = "myConnection"

But I have no idea where to put this code! I'm afraid everything I tried has
led to an attempt to instantiate BizObjs without a connection to the DB.

Regards,
Dennis