Op Thursday 03 January 2008, schreef Paul McNett:
> Uwe Grauer wrote:
> >>
> >> I have kpdf, firefox and acroread on my machine. If Dabo supports all
> >> those alternatives then perhaps the message is just a warning after all.
> >>
> >> Dennis
> >
> > Yes, it is the result of the command "which gpdf > /dev/null".
> > It's from the method previewPDF in dabo/lib/reportUtils.py
>
> So for your real problem, I still need to see the entire traceback to
> have a clue where to find where the problem is.
>
> Paul
It doesn't generate any other errors when I do this.

It's not that important to me at this time as I have redone the app using
Rekall now. Dabo turned out to be massive overkill for what I needed it for.

Sorry,
Dennis

PS: I'll still add my lessons learned to the wiki in the hope that it will
help others. That will take me a couple of weeks to a month due to family
circumstances.