In the svn version (3910) of ClassDesigner the Keys property is visible in the
Object Info window, however I can't seem to be able to set the values. By
default the value is an empty list []. Filling the list
[u'herb',u'flower',None] results in the following error:

Could not set property 'Keys' to value '[u'herb',u'flower',None]'
Reason:'Keys must be a dictionary or list/tuple.'

Looks like a list to me.
One thing I did notice is that the Choices property has an Edit Choices button
and there is no corresponding button for the Keys property.
--
Adrian Klaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]