Am 2008-09-17 um 02:18 schrieb Stephen Waterbury:
> Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> Am 2008-09-15 um 06:05 schrieb Stephen Waterbury:
>>> I would counsel against using wxreactor as it is broken[1], and
>>> the twisted developers are disinclined to try to fix it.
>>
>> I can't find any answer to your bug report - what makes you think
>> they
>> won't fix it - if it's a bug at all and not only a problem with your
>> program or installation?
>
> I've been using both wxPython and twisted for a long time, and
> I'm quite sure it's not a problem with my installation.  Also,
> I discussed it with the twisted guys on #twisted before I sent
> the message to the list.
> Believe me, I would *love* for wxreactor to work, so if you can fix
> it, I will thank you heartily.  (That is beyond my skill -- I only
> know
> how to show that it's broken.  ;)

I believe you, sorry for doubting - I just got it too often that
someone says "its' broken" if there's only a problem on his machine.
(And I tend to cry to the devs too early myself...)

"Of course" I didn't try your example - since then I never needed
twisted again, and I completely forgot how to use it...

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net