Hi,

Has anyone implemented a progress dialog for long running tasks? I want to
implement multithreading for a particularly long running task
(http://wiki.wxpython.org/LongRunningTasks) and to update the user on the
progress with the (potentially concurrent tasks) with a progress dialog.  I
like the wx.ProgressDialog interface and I'm trying to adapt that for dabo and
I'd prefer not to reinvent the wheel. The attached image is what I'm trying to
achieve in terms of the interface. If anyone's already implemented something
similar, I'd greatly appreciate some pointers.

-sy

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative
    text/html