On Mar 4, 2009, at 8:48 AM, bruno wrote:

> I am a newbee in Dabo's programing and I find it very interesting.
> I should like to know if we can do the form's design with WxGlade and
> introduce the  XRC 's file in dabo directly or we are obliged to take
> the Dabo's tool to design the form ?

        I actually tried to use XRC as the basis for the Dabo classes, but it
was way too problematic. It also made it nearly impossible to add
custom classes - I did get it to work after a lot of help from Robin
Dunn, but it was not flexible at all.

        You can define the form using the Class Designer or in code; I think
it's a pretty even split among developers which they prefer.

-- Ed Leafe