Hello,

I tried to put the parts of a new Dabo application into the
subdirectories made by quickStart(), but to code the main form by hand
and not with the class designer. So I have in the ui subdirectory no
.cdxml file but a python script, and in the main project directory the
file main.py. But I don't know how to tell the application the name of
the main form class - everything I put into

app.MainFormClass = ...

only leads to different error messages. I have put the import statement
"from MyUiScript import MyMainForm" into ui/__init__.py, but that didn't
help. What's the right assignment to app.MainFormClass?

Thank you,
Sibylle

--
Sibylle Koczian