I have the following tables in database:

products
_______
product_id->primary key
category_id
price_id
product_name

price
_______
product_id
price_id->primary key
price

category
_______
category_id->primary key
category_name

product_category_xref
__________________
category_id
product_id->primary key

I want the following to display in a textbox
product_id product_name price

I want the following to display in a Listbox
category_name

When saving the following should happen:
The product should be saved, the price corresponding to product_id too.
This is not a problem. The problem is that I want also to change the
category.
The category_name is cross-referenced however.

What I did so far is creating 4 bizobjects
bizproduct
bizprice
bizcategory
bizxref

bizprice is child of bizproduct
bizxref is child of bizproduct
bizcategory is child of bizxref.

Main problem is that when renaming the category_name, that all products
in that category have a changed category_name (since they have the same
category_id)
Next problem is that I cannot make a working dropdownlist for the
category (while a textbox with the same Field and Source is no problem).

Anyone willing to help in these?

Many thanks in advance,
Freagel

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---