Have a very strange problem which I cannot fathom! I have moved to Vista with a
new PC recently. Moved all my software environment over (Python 2.5, Dabo .9
etc etc as was working fine on XP). I have made some changes to my system
(mainly a new report which required a new Bizobj as well). I develop in
DrPython using all of the dabo library etc. I can run the system OK from within
DrPython (I should mention I use a single directory for all files - code,
database, rfxml etc). I have tested everything is working OK and correct data
is displayed on reports from within my development directory. I have then
pumped everything through py2exe and innosetup to create an installer. I have
initially tested the installer on my own machine. Everything installs correctly
into a directory under Program Files as intended. When I run the app in this
location I find that the data being displayed is as the database was some time
earlier, but when I use SQLiteManager to look at the database copy
 in the directory I am running from it shows the latest data. I did have a
backup copy of the  database in an unrelated directory, but I have now renamed
that, but with no effect. I add a connection to my database to the application
object at the start of my Mainmenu program and all other screens just get the
connection by name.
         I have checked out all the obvious things - any suggestions much
appreciated!
                Roger

multipart/alternative
  text/html