Am 2009-06-28 um 15:18 schrieb Nate Lowrie:

> I know that almost all of my completed applications are proprietary
> stuff I did for my former employer.  I think that Paul's and John's
> stuff is mostly they same.  I will try to get some open source stuff
> up soon.  I know that Ed wrote an open source Twitter client in Dabo
> available at http://dabodev.com/wiki/Tweezer

Even if I'm allowed to release my stuff, it's only written to solve a
specific problem at my job or relays on some strange environment like
a ConTeXt installation or the AJAX interface of some website.

I'll try to publish a simple FTP client soon, but it's not really code
that I could be proud of.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---