My only interest really is on altering the behavior of the up and down
arrow keys when the focus is in a grid column. I noticed that the up
and down keys behave like left and right arrow keys whenever the
grid's column is in edit mode. There is no issue when the column is in
read-only mode as the up and down keys allow movement to the next row.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 6:34 PM, Uwe
Grauer<uwemailmeis...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Roger Gammans wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:31:55AM +0800, tim awa wrote:
>>> I wanted to trap a particular keystroke while in a grid column and
>>> replace it with a two keystroke combination.
>>>
>>> [snip]
>>> How to do this in Dabo?
>> You'll need to import the wx module though to have access to the
>> symbolic keycode names.
>>

> No, there is no need to import wx.
> Dabo has it's own key symbols in ui/uiwx/dKeys.py.
>
> Uwe

[excessive quoting removed by server]