I am creating my first dabo app.  I am using SQLite for the database and
created a form by following the "The Step-By-Step Guide to Dabo Programming
<http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg79jzmg_3x78zkp>"

It works great for the data entry part and I can move through the records
with the next and prev buttons.

However, when I create a grid following the directions as best I can the
form runs but the grid does not get populated.  Yes, I am doing the requery
and other things listed in the guide.

Also some weird stuff happens.
1) I can't change the captions or the datafield on the grid columns.  The
caption always reverts to "Caption" and the datafield stays blank.
2) The datasource on the grid is set initially to "1" and if I change the
grid datasource to "list" then I get errors and I can't even open the form
in the class designer anymore.  I have to edit the cnxml file and change the
datasource on the grid back to "1" for the form to open again.

I am developing on Windows Vista with python 2.6.2 and dabo 0.9.2

Is this and SQLite or Windows problem?  I have not tried this with mySQL
instead of SQLite.

Thanks for your help.

Ivan Miller