Paul McNett wrote:
> Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
>
>> Hello again. I have this grid with 5 columns, works ok but when running
>> the form if I click on the column headers (to sort it) I get the
>> following exceptions (one click on every one of the 5 columns, so there
>> are 5 exceptions). The grid has Sortable=True as do the columns. I just
>> can't find out what I'm doing wrong.
>>

>>   File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\dabo\dabo\db\dCursorMixin.py",
>> line 555, i
>> n __sortRows
>>     self.__unsortedRows.append(row[kf])
>> KeyError: 'PKId'
>>

> You have biz.KeyField set to "PKId". Does that field exist in the table, with
> that
> same case-sensitive capitalization? To find out, open a command window from
> your app
> (Ctrl+D) and issue:
>
> biz = self.getBizobj("<the_bizobj's_datasource>")
> pkfields = [f[0] for f in self.DataStructure if f[2]]
> print pkfields
> print biz.KeyField
> print biz.KeyField == pkfields[0]

Second line raised : AttributeError: 'dForm_30698' object has no
attribute 'DataStructure'
So I swapped "biz" for "self".
The results were :
[]
PKId
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range
My bizobj :
class OpMejoraBizobj(dabo.biz.dBizobj):
    def afterInit(self):
        self.DataSource = "OpMejora"
        self.KeyField = "PKId"
        self.addFrom("OpMejora")
        self.addField("Registro")
        self.addField("Revision")
        self.addField("FechaOrigen")
etc....

My table :
CREATE TABLE opmejora (
    "PKId" INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT NOT NULL,
    "Registro" INTEGER,
    "Revision" INTEGER,
    "FechaOrigen" TEXT,
    "FKSectorOrigen" INTEGER,
    "FKClasificacion" INTEGER,
etc...

So it would seem ok.
Though it worries me the fact that I have not defined a DataStructure in
the bizobj, I thought it was not necessary.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---