I have a FoxPro app with about 2000 users around the country that I plan to
rewrite using Python and dabo.

I have chosen dabo because it seems like a good fit with my FoxPro skills
and it is cross platform.

I am new to python and dabo and will miss the "Build" button in the FoxPro
Project Manager.  Can you point me to resources for learning about the build
process in dabo/python.  Can I get to a "FoxPro like" distribution with one
application exe and a few runtime dll's?  I am worried about requiring all
2000 users to install a lot of files and then having to support all of the
things that can go wrong in that environment.

Also, are there any training opportunities for dabo?  I have built a "Hello
World" form and gone through the step by step guide.  I am just looking for
some further best practices when building a database app that will be widely
distributed.  I am mostly trying to reduce my support and maintenance time
down the road.

Thanks for all of your help.

Ivan Miller