On Sep 30, 2009, at 3:42 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> No I am using the non-svn version. The Web Updates happen I just
> cannot turn
> them off. The changes I make in the Web Update Preferences Dialog do
> not seem
> to persist.

        Aha! Finally figured out what's wrong: in the code that determines if
the control has a valid DataSource and DataField, it has tests like
"if self.DataSource". In this case, since the DataSource is a dPref
object with a False value, it is failing that test, and so the flush
is skipped.

        I should have a fix in a short while.

-- Ed Leafe