On Thursday 15 October 2009 07:34:28 am Nate Lowrie wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 17:30, John <jfabi...@yolo.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 14 October 2009 01:45:58 pm Paul McNett wrote:
> > > I have yet to begin testing Dabo on Python 2.6. Are people up and
> > > running on Python 2.6 with Dabo or are you waiting for Dabo to announce
> > > support
> >
> > for
> >
> > > it?
> > >
> > > Paul
> >
> > I have been waiting although I did limited testing several months ago.
> > The last time I attempted I got a error with grids.  Don't recall the
> > error. As
> > I recall I had no other issues.
>
> Sounds consistent with my experience.  Most of the stuff works with wx's
> new release, but I think that there remains a few issues with dGrid.  I
> think that we are close.  Haven't checked it out for about 2 months though.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nate
I checked last night running DaboDemo.  All worked but I did lock-up on
dLabel.  It displayed but prevented me from selecting any other item in the
tree.

My programs also appear to work.  So it's very close.  I haven't had time to
discover what the lock-up was about.  But I will.

I used
Ubuntu 9.04
python 2.6
wxPython 2.8.10.1