I went back to Vista from linux(problems getting Dabo to run in linux. I ran
from command line projects/pill ClassDesigner.py. I got a screen asking if
this was my first time. It wasn't, but I had reloaded Dabo, so I clicked yes
and it seemed to give me some newer adjustments.  Then I had to restart Dabo
and it gave me a screen and jumped back to the command linescreen.I restart
and it goes back to the command screen. Does it set some path invalid, or?
Do I go and download a Dabo and reinstall? And then does it tell me hat I am
a first time user and offer to update some files etc?