On Mar 5, 2010, at 3:52 PM, Larry wrote:

> What event do we use to capture a grid's scroll event? We need to fire a
> method upon scrolling.

        I've just added window scrolling events to the two classes that are
based on wx.ScrolledWindow: dGrid and dScrollPanel. The events are:

        ScrollTop
        ScrollBottom
        ScrollLineUp
        ScrollLineDown
        ScrollPageUp
        ScrollPageDown
        ScrollThumbDrag
        ScrollThumbRelease

        However, I'm not sure about ScrollTop and ScrollBottom; the
corresponding wx events never fire on OS X. Also, the position numbers returned
by wx don't relate to any actual position, as far as I can tell.

        The events have two main values in EventData: orientation and position.
Orientation will be either 'Horizontal' or 'Vertical', depending on which
direction the scroll was. Position is a positive integer that seems to relate
to how many 'lines' the scrolled window thinks it has. I'm not sure how that is
calculated, but I've included it in case it's useful.

-- Ed Leafe