The only thing I can think of is that either a) you have an old version
of the Class Designer, or the .cdxml file somehow got mangled.

        Try this: open the Class Designer, and then open the Preferences menu
option. Go to the 'Web Update' page, and then click on the 'Check now...'
button. That should update your copy of Dabo with any recent bug fixes. Exit
the Class Designer, and then re-run it. Try to open your .cdxml file now. If
you still have a problem, open a ticket on http://trac.dabodev.com and attach
your .cdxml file to the ticket.

-- Ed Leafe

Hi,
I opened the Class Designer, Edit, Preferences (that is the only
preferences I could find on the tool bar and that doesn't give me an
option to go
to the web update page).  Perhaps I should try reinstalling and starting
again ...?  Thankyou for trying to help me.

Sharon

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html