I have Dabo installed and running on a Ubuntu 10.04 test machine. To get
it to work I searched these archives and found I needed to move the
location of the Locale folder and run web update to handle the 'no
attribute _extraStyle error.

Based on that success I installed it on my main Ubuntu machine and
followed the same procedure.  My problem is the web update didn't seem
to complete and I still suffer from the _extraStyle error.

When I did the first web update by pressing the 'Check now..'  button it
said updates where available and let me browse to the locations of ide
and demo (which are ~/dabo/ide and ~/dabo/demo).  When it asked me if I
wanted to install them I clicked the yes button, but I don't think they
were installed.

Now if I select Web Updates and click the Check now button it says
updates are available, doesn't ask the location of ide and demo but
doesn't seem to install them as evidenced by the fact it will continue
to say updates are available.

How do I correct my installation.

Thanks,  Jim