Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 08/25/2010 10:03 AM, Jim Byrnes wrote:
>> Will Form.save() save changes to a record or just save new records?
>>
>> I ask because if I edit a dTextBox and then try to save it to a Sqlite
>> db using Form.save() the status bar says it is saving but the record in
>> the db is unchanged.
>>
>> Thanks,  Jim
>
> You are looking at the Sqlite db directly or looking at the text in the
> dTextBox? You are looking at the same db as the Dabo app?

Yes to all three.  I used my app to make a change and save it.  I
shutdown the app and reopened it and the change was not made. I looked
at the db using Sqliteman and verified there was no change.  Just to be
sure I could make a change, I made one with Sqliteman.  After that I
could see the change in Sqliteman and my app.

Thamks,  Jim