Am 30.01.2011 01:41, schrieb Ed Leafe:
> On Jan 29, 2011, at 6:06 AM, Sibylle Koczian wrote:
>
>> Should I open a ticket?
>
>       Yes, please, and attach your .cdxml file. Is the grid/column bound to
> data?

Done, ticket No. 1406. The grid is bound to a table of a small SQLite
database (which I could attach, if that would help).

Today I couldn't reproduce everything I've seen with this: the growth of
the list happened only with .cdxml files for dPanels, not for dForms,
and it didn't happen if I didn't change anything in the class. I've
worded the ticket description accordingly.

Greetings
Sibylle