On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:22, John Fabiani <jo...@jfcomputer.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have always had issues with dropdowns selection determining the a second
> control.  Now I have need to have fours dropdowns and each of the dropdowns
> data (or Choices) will depend on the preceding dropdown selection.  Does
> anyone have a suggestion on how best to deal with my requirement?

John,

I would disable the controls that aren't populated yet. Populate the
first control.  Then, have event handlers for each dropdown to
populate the next one and enable it.  If the user changes the first
dropdown, the event handler should repopulate the second dropdown and
disable the rest, essentially forcing the process to start over.

Regards,

Nate