Hello,

after reading the documentation I thought I could get two reports in one
file like this:

pdfName = "myreps.pdf"
rw = ReportWriter()
with open(pdfName, "w") as outFile:
     rw.ReportFormFile = "myform_1.rfxml"
     rw.OutputFile = outFile
     # for testing
     rw.UseTestCursor = True
     rw.write(save=False)
     # repeat for myform_2.rfxml, at the moment left out
reportUtils.previewPDF(pdfName)

But if I try that, I get a message from Adobe Reader that the file
"myreps.pdf" couldn't be opened, because the file type isn't supported
or the file is corrupted (this is my translation of the german error
message). And if I omit "save=False" in the call to rw.write(), I get no
error message, but Adobe Reader shows an empty page.

All this using

Platform: Win
Python Version: 2.7.1 on win32
Dabo Version: Version 0.9.3; Revision ~6557
UI Version: 2.8.11.0 on wxMSW

No change with Python 2.6.6, everything else the same.

Creating and showing either one of the reports using the file name as
rw.OutputFile property and rw.write() works as expected, so the reports
themselves seem to be correct. But I want to get them into one file and
print them on one page, without resorting to a separate PDF Editor, if
at all possible.

How should I do it?

Thank you,
Sibylle