On Apr 26, 2011, at 1:15 PM, Mark Stanton wrote:

> The good news is I've now got a running Dabo installation.  Though
> that's (probably) also the bad news.  Prepare for a torrent of
> questions :-|

        Not a problem. Ask away.

> I get a crash when reload a saved form (created with the class
> designer) with a pageframe on it.
>
> The simplest example I could make is the original form created by the
> class designer with a two page pageframe on it and a label on one
> page.
>
> Have I done something daft?

        Probably not. In order to diagnose the problem, though, you need to
provide a) the system and version information for what you're running (i.e.,
the Help/About dialog info), and b) the actual tracebacks you received, in full.

        The actual code (including any .cdxml files you're running) is also a
big help. Rather that paste lots of code in an email and deal with the line
wrapping that entails, it's best to use a paster service. I've set up
dabo.codepad.org for this; feel free to paste anything relevant there.

-- Ed Leafe