Am 03.05.2011 17:15, schrieb Sibylle Koczian:
> If I start the ClassDesigner on Linux and try to open an existing class
> it crashes. On Windows it starts normally. Sadly I don't remember which
> of my two Python versions I used to create my last ClassDesigner-made
> application on Windows (very small, no dGrid).

This was very silly. On Linux I tried to open a .cdxml file containing a
dGrid, on Windows I used one without a dGrid. In fact on both OS the
ClassDesigner crashes with Python 2.7.1 and a .cdxml with dGrid, it
opens normally with a .cdxml without dGrid. Which corresponds to the
reports about creating new forms with or without dGrid.

I've seen no other 2.7 problems to date.

Sorry,
Sibylle