Użytkownik Gabriel Martin del Campo y Eternod napisał:
> I'va have a table that contain tasks, and each task have a status (active,
> in progress, cancel, terminated, etc) and for each status instead of a
> leyend or letter I want to use a simbol or icon.
>
> It is posible to make a grid that in one column contains for each tasks
> (row) a listbox with the icons (picture/image) of the status?

Hi.

I think you must play with the custom cell renderer/editor class, e.g.:
- create custom renderer class MyCustomListCellRenderer
- set column.CustomRendererClass = MyCustomListCellRenderer

There were similar threads on this forum, check archive please and
wxPython demo too (GridStdEdRend.py).

Regards
Jacek Kałucki