So I did add:
import pymssql
in the main file costo.py
Problem solved but ...
Now I have this log:
"""
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "costo.py", line 22, in <module>
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 82, in load_module
  File "pymssql.pyo", line 30, in <module>
  File "zipextimporter.pyo", line 98, in load_module
ImportError: MemoryLoadLibrary failed loading _mssql.pyd
"""
I did find some information in the py2exe documentation but is relative to a
bug in the 0.6.6 version and seems to be fixed in the 0.6.9 version, that I use.
I did verify the presence of the _mssql.pyd file in the costo.exe zip and the
file is present.
Any idea? Must I install the complete python environment to jump the problem?
Enrico

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---