Użytkownik Lui Martini napisał:
> My problem is that the execution then stops only at breakpoints which
> are set up in the main program (created via the File/Save Runnable
> App), and never at those breakpoints set up in the onHit() event
> method (i.e. after I press the related button). It's the minimalistic
> app with just one button - after pressing it the onHit event method is
> executed correctly (so the app works as expected).
> When the breakpoint is set on any line of the onHit method, the
> execution is not stopped there after the button is pressed - it just
> continues there and the message box is displayed as if no breakpoint
> was there. Here are two tiny videos with everything:

Ok, I understand now.
This is one of the reasons I don't use ClassDesigner.
Its python code is stored as XML source and dynamically
executed on runtime. This is why you can't set breakpoint directly there.
Other possible solutions are:
- try to track classFromText() function execution and set your breakpoints
        dynamically too;
- open e.g. C:/Python26/Lib/site-packages/dabo/ui/uiwx/dPemMixin.py in Eclipse
        and set breakpoint in the proper superclass method, like
__onWxGotFocus()
Be careful, because there is plenty timed code and application behaviour may
vary depending it's running under debugger or in real environment.

--
Regards
Jacek Kałucki