On 08/18/2011 11:29 AM, John Fabiani wrote:
> On Thursday, August 18, 2011 11:19:05 am Jim Byrnes wrote:
>> What happens if you change your theme?  A while back I thought I had a
>> problem with the datePicker not highlighting my selection.  Then I
>> changed my theme for a totally unrelated reason and I started to see the
>> proper highlighting.
>>
>> Regards,  Jim
>
> I haven't thought about that!  But of course I just started noticing it (IOW
> it wasn't there in the past).  I've made a lot of changes trying to remove
> them and have found some success (removed all but one).  But I have no clue it
> really comes from.  I'll check out the theme by changing it.

It seems to come from code below in dBitmapButton.py:

def _getBorderStyle(self):
                 if self._hasWindowStyleFlag(wx.BU_AUTODRAW):
                         return "Simple"
                 elif self._hasWindowStyleFlag(wx.NO_BORDER):
                         return "None"
                 else:
                         return "Default"

If you change the "Simple" in the first test to "None" then the line
goes away.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@gmail.com