> Hi.
>
> Personally, I prefer to use backend based integrity rules.
> Most important advantage is, it's much faster than framework based.
> If you do so, use REFINTEG_IGNORE.
> But if you intend to use framework one, you should use REFINTEG_CASCADE.
> You don't need additional steps with beforeDelete() method, since framework
> handle all references himself.
> --
> Regards
> Jacek Ka?ucki

Hi Jacek,
I have "RESTRICT" at DB level.
Whenever I wish to delete a parent record, I am in a fix (irrespective
of REFINTEG=3 or 2 in dabo).
Because at DB level, it will not allow to delete a parent row when child
rows are there referencing this parent row).

That's why I need to delete the child rows in order from bottom to top
in beforeDelete().
Then delete the parent.

---Vineet