> Definition of the problem:
>
> Parent Table --->  Child Table (has 2 children) -->  Grandchild 1&
> Grandchild 2
> setParams(), requery(), delete() --->  all work great from python shell
> (&  from any IDE).
>
> When the same thing is run from within a web-framework (web2py),
> following traceback is thrown.
> I fail to know whether due to some conditions such as stateless nature
> or whatever of any web framework, this behaviour is seen.
>
> File "F:\web2py\site-packages\dabo\db\dCursorMixin.py", line 384, in execute
> DBQueryException: (0, '')
>
> Regards,
>
> Vineet
For testing, I modified the DB schema & removed Parent (from
Parent:Child:2GrdChilds)
Kept only Child & 2 GrdChlds.
When requeried, it runs OK from the web-environment also.
(maybe something is wrong with the 'Parent').

Let me now try with another set of related tables & post the findings here.

Regards,

Vineet