 S   23 -    3
 M   24 -    1
 T   25 -    9
 W   26 -   12
 T   27 -    6
 F   28 -    2
 S   29 -    1
 M   31 -    4

Message Counts By Day of Week for October 2011
DOW        Count
---        -----
Sun -   13
Mon -   19
Tue -   34
Wed -   42
Thu -   32
Fri -   15
Sat -    4

Distinct Posters to the List
(changes relative to September, 2011)
Total number: 15 (Up 36.36%)

Top 15 Contributors by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.   42       Vineet Deodhar
  2.   33       Paul McNett
  3.   32       Ed Leafe
  4.   13       John Fabiani
  5.   10       Chris G
  6.    8       Jacek Kałucki
  7.    6       Rich Shepard
  8.    5       Adam
  9.    2       Werner F. Bruhin
 10.    2       Rand Batchelder
 11.    2       Steve Rose
 12.    1       tdtran tran
 13.    1       Adrian Klaver
 14.    1       Nate Lowrie
 15.    1       Thomas Ganss

Top 11 Contributors by Number of New Threads Started
|       Posts   Contributor                            |
  1.   33       Vineet Deodhar
  2.    2       Adam
  3.    2       Steve Rose
  4.    2       John Fabiani
  5.    2       Rand Batchelder
  6.    2       Ed Leafe
  7.    1       Paul McNett
  8.    1       Rich Shepard
  9.    1       Chris G
 10.    1       Adrian Klaver
 11.    1       tdtran tran

Top 20 Threads by Total Number of Posts
|       Posts   Subject                                                  |
  1.   11   [dabo-users] Multiple bizobjs for the same table
  2.   10   [dabo-users] Learning Dabo Issue
  3.    8   [dabo-users] Add multiple new records in a single shot
  4.    7   [dabo-users] Annexure to my earlier post
  5.    6   [dabo-users] New/returned user -
        question        about   editing/adding  data on 'browse'        form
  6.    6   [dabo-users] new error from dDateTextBox
  7.    5   [dabo-users] dBitmap erased when unrelated dButton.Caption
        is      changed
  8.    5   [dabo-users] dBitmap erased when unrelated
        dButton.Caption is      changed
  9.    5   [dabo-users] bizobj.save() - Error
 10.    5   [dabo-users] log INSERT statements
 11.    5   [dabo-users] New/returned user
        -       question        about   editing/adding  data on 'browse'
form
 12.    4   [dabo-users] Dabo 0.9.4 Released!
 13.    4   [dabo-users] Traceback in mmAddToBoth()
 14.    4   [dabo-users] parent: child: grandchild saveAll()
 15.    4   [dabo-users] dMediaControl in Windows 7 64-bit
 16.    3   [dabo-users] New/returned user - question about
        editing/adding  data on 'browse' form
 17.    3   [dabo-users] Web update
 18.    3   [dabo-users] row locking
 19.    3   [dabo-users] _mysql