On Feb 9, 2012, at 10:28 AM, Vineet Deodhar wrote:

> To make my question more clear, pl. consider the vfp cursor adapter.
> In the cursors added to data-environment, records are either updated or
> marked for deletion or appended.
> At the end, with just a single call, it takes care of the CRUD functions
> automatically.
>
> Whether such behaviour like vfp CA is possible here?

        Dabo works the same with one exception: deleting a record happens
immediately, whereas the other changes (append/update) are buffered. Those
changes exist in the local cursor's data, and when you call save(), they are
all written to the backend. Likewise, you can call cancel() to revert those
changes at any time before writing them with the save() call.

        If you need buffered deletes, you will need to add a column to the
cursor's data that works like the VFP delete() flag. Then, in your afterSave()
code, find all the records with that flag set, and call delete() on them.

-- Ed Leafe