Really sorry we haven't responded. I think the reason is that there hasn't been
enough use of dabo with mssql or oracle to know what limitations there are if
any.

The most tested of the databases are sqlite, mysql, and postgresql.

We would be thrilled to have users working with ms-SQL and submitting bug
reports and patches though.

Paul