Sun, 5 Aug 2012 11:19:43 -0500 -n
Ed Leafe <e...@leafe.com> írta:

> On Aug 5, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>
> > I downloaded the dabo-0.9.4-mac-nix.tar.gz tarball and unpacked it, etc.
> >
> > So now if I want to install Dabo using SVN how can I uninstall first
> > the previous installed Dabo?
>
> You don't need to do that.
> You can get more recent versions by using Web Update.
> Launch any Dabo app, and then select 'Preferences' from the menu.
> There will be a 'Web Update' tab; select that, and then follow the directions.

I did so, but the error still remain.

After I click for the first time on the Tab 'Web Update' the 'Check
now...' button, I set up two diretories for 'ide' and for 'demo'.
I set these directories using the existing directories from the first
install of Dabo, when I used tarball.

Now when I try to update Dabo, I can't to setup these directories any
more.

> >> In the meantime, try this: click on the list of connections to
> >> un-highlight the connection name, and then click the name to  highlight
> > it again. It should work correctly now when you click 'Next'.
> >
> > I can't do that because I have only one item to select to out there.
>
> You should be able to click the blank part of the list to deselect the one
> item.
> If that doesn't work, shift-clicking on the entry should also deselect it.

It doesn't work here. Just can't to deselect the one item.

--
Regards from Pal