How can I set the initial width of my grid columns to the user's last selection? I can see that the widths are being written in my prefs table, but I've not been able to find a straightforward way of setting them in my app. Is there a grid toggle or something?

BTW, before app.start() I'm setting my preferences database this way. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here?

ci = dabo.db.dConnectInfo(DbType='SQLite')

ci.Database = os.path.join('db', 'Seteos.db')

try:

conn = dabo.db.dConnection(ci)

except dException.DBFileDoesNotExistException:

conn = sqlite3.connect(ci.Database)

conn.close()

conn = dabo.db.dConnection(ci)

app.PreferenceManager = dPref(cxn=conn,