On 11/04/2013 03:43 PM, Paul McNett wrote:
On 11/4/13 9:37 AM, John Fabiani wrote:
I could be way off with this but somewhere I recall that there was a way have a
non
visible grid column (normally used for calc's) but I did not see anything in
the code
that described how to do it.  If anyone knows please provide a hint.
col.Visible = False

I tried using Visible = False but it seems the grid no longer knows that the
column
exist.
dGrid knows the column exists; wxGrid does not.

Paul

To my knowledge I'm not using wxGrid.

Assume that the following is the first column I setup is:

col = dabo.ui.dColumn(self,  Order=1, DataField="status_val",
DataType="unicode", Caption="Status", Sortable=False, Searchable=False, Editable=False, Expand=False, HorizontalAlignment = 'Center',Visible = False)
self.addColumn(col)

I would assume that the grid.col = 0 (zero)  is that correct?

Johnf

Johnf