I have this dPage in which I instantiate first a dPanel and after it a dSlidePanelControl which has three dSlidePanels instantiated inside it. The last control in the tab order inside the dPanel is a dNumericBox, the first control inside the first of the dSlidePanels is a dGrid. I would like that focus would go from the dNumericBox to the dGrid. I've tried with moveTabOrderAfter() and moveTabOrderBefore() but they don't seem to work between containers. I've also tried binding the dNumericBox LostFocus event to a method that will setFocus() to the dGrid. It works but if I <Shift>+Tab in the dNumericBox it won't go back in the tab order but will still go forward. I think that playing with the event object and some if's I'll be able to get it working, maybe. But I was thinking (hoping?) there might be a better/easier/clearer way.

Is there?

Thanks.

multipart/alternative
 text/html