On Nov 27, 2013, at 2:14 PM, Martin Kmínek <m.kmi...@centrum.cz> wrote:

> I ran "python setup.py install" this created some kind of archive
> Dabo-0.9.13-py2.7.egg in /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/
>
> I haven't found any directory with Dabo :-(
>
> Should I copy anything somewhere manualy?
>
> Even >>>import dabo in python console gives the same output ...
>
> Thank you for your reply

I would download the source, and then manually move the locale folder to the
site-packages dabo folder. You can download the source using:

curl -L -O https://github.com/dabodev/dabo/archive/master.zip

Unzip that file, and it should create a folder containing, among other files, a
folder named 'dabo', and inside that will be a folder named 'locale'. Move that
folder to the 'dabo' folder in your site-packages directory, and you should be
good to go.

-- Ed Leafe