On Dec 11, 2013, at 12:01 AM, Frank Stüss <de...@stuess.de> wrote:

> Boolean fields in object inspector are shown as text inputs if clicked.

Yes, they are displayed as text values, but if you check their type in the
interpreter, they are boolean:

>>> print type(obj.Visible)
<type 'bool'>

> Attributes like "height" are not activated when running the layout ("run").

If the object is within a sizer, Height is read-only, as the sizer determines
the size of the object.

> With ClassDesigner i get segfaults at certain conditions:
>
> clicking several input fields on object inspector, "python2.7 crashed with
> SIGSEGV in wxGridCellEditor:Show()"
>
> I saw that errors like this happened before
> <http://leafe.com/archives/full_thread/483470> but upgrading to 0.9.14 or
> "working" does not help me.
>
> Using python 2.7.5+
> wxPython 2.8.12.1
> dabo 0.9.13 0.9.14

Unfortunately, getting complex wxPython apps to run in a variety of
environments feels like a house of cards sometimes. Grids are particularly
prone to this, most likely because of their complexity. If you have a sample
.cdxml file and steps to reproduce, I can see if it happens on other platforms
(I don't have an xubuntu vm handy right now).

-- Ed Leafe