thanks
Johnf

On 01/03/2016 02:47 PM, Ed Leafe wrote:
First off, Happy New Year!

I'm nearly finished the process of moving all my website stuff to newer
servers, so at sometime in the coming week I'll be redirecting the DNS to point
to them. I'll send out another email before I flip the switch, as things may be
off for a short while.

One thing I'm having a little trouble with is moving all the email list info
over to the new servers. I can export all the subscription addresses, so you'll
still get the email from the list, but if you have any custom settings, those
may need to be reset. I'll work on this to see if I can come up with a
migration plan, but in any event I'll let you know what's going on.

-- Ed Leafe

multipart/signed
   application/pgp-signature
---