On 05/05/2016 07:45 AM, Sibylle Koczian wrote:
At the moment it's only one problem: dForm.next() doesn't work with Dabo 2. Example given below.

Of course it doesn't - it's the only one that is called differently "next(self)' instead of self.next(). And the routines are recursive. I'll check into the problem and see what I can find. I don't normally use next() for anything (actually I don't use any of the move methods) in my programs.

Thanks for the code. BTW I normally pass the Datasource and that might a source of the issue - just guessing!

Johnf