On Jul 23, 2018, at 6:19 AM, Sasiraman Raghuraman <sasira...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Ed
>
> I am S.R.Sasiraman, from India. I am new to python and also Dabo.
> Very much interested in Dabo
> Will it be possible for you to send me a note on the installation.
> I am having trouble doing the same.
>
> Thanking you in anticipation
>
> with Warm Regards and Best Wishes
> S.R.Sasiraman

Hi, Sasiraman! Thanks for writing. I’m replying to you and also posting this to
the dabo-users email list, which is where you will have the best chance of
getting your questions answered. You can sign up here (it’s free):

Could you please describe your environment? Most importantly, which version of
Python are you running, and what you have done to get wxPython installed. We
can then go from there.

I still have not gotten a version of wxPython running under Python3 yet, but
then again, I haven’t spent a whole lot of time trying. :)

-- Ed Leafe