Ed,

I have a version of Dabo that does come close to working with wxPython 4.0.1 (mostly I couldn't get the dGrid working) using python 2.7.  But now wxPython has come out with a new version of wxPython - "4.0.2 or 3".  With the latest version there are a number of deprecated methods/functions (i.e. wx.Yield) that will effect Dabo.  I stopped when I realized that there were more changes coming in the near future of wxPython - at least that is the impression I got from Robin's recent postings.  So if you want a copy let me know.

Johnf