I have been able to get Dabo working with python 3.11 and wxPython 4.2.1.  When I say working I mean that my program works.  I have not attempted to get everything working that Dabo has to offer.  For example I don't use any of the special tools ClassDesigner,  ReportDesigner and others.  Therefore, I haven't tried to get them running.   Most of the changes are very straight forward and easy to do.  Convert 'collections.something' to 'collection.abc.something' and other similar statements.

The example error you show I just converted to an int (if memory serves).  Also I believe the value was 0.0 which I converted to 0 (zero).

I'm more than willing to provide what I have that works for me. That said, I'm not the best programmer and I just did things to get by any errors.

Johnf