I will bless you while I live.I will lift up my hands in your name. My soul
shall be satisfied as with the richest food.My mouth shall praise you with
joyful lips
Psalm 63

--
Help needed! Please join the project at http://www.Christianity.me.uk and help
spread the Word of God. Everyone welcome!

Help spread the Word of God - forward this verse to a friend.
-------
If this verse has really spoken to you please tell us! God bless
http://pray4u.co.uk
---
Sponsors:
http://www.webadvisors.co.uk - Helping your website grow

Sponsors help us run this service. If you are a Christian company interested in
sponsorship please visit http://www.pray4u.co.uk/sponsor-donate.php or contact
sponsors...@pray4u.co.uk